Saturday, March 21, 2009

No news is good news

Still do not feel like talking here.
But I do, talking too much in living.
Quite strange, even when I thinking about it.

Emerson seemed to be OK
While just a weekend, then went back to hospital
He is always optimistic.
But what he need is just good luck
Life is so fragile and you can not even get a chance to fight it back.

So, we can only make wishes, and visit him more often
Cheer him up.

Still moving, homeless...
Where is the next bus stop?
I really do not know.
But the bus had moving out the stop.
I can not take off
So moving again...

Lots of things happened
And I turned out to be the baby sitter.
I am not complaining.
Just need some rest

Some friends had married
And what the question for us is when
When?
Somewhere around the corner

Do not feel like working
Some lazy stuff
Maybe for the wether
Maybe the bonus stuff
Maybe for the age
Lots of things but do not have some clear one

Dad is really getting older
And borning me about any little stuff
Mom said I should kept my mouth shut up for this half year

What I only care is no news.
No news is good news
I am just want to escape something

No comments: