Monday, June 18, 2007

I am more fragile than you know

when i saw "six feet under" tonight.
it's a play talking about death, love, family etc.
and then when a mother talking to her son's girl-friend about her son
she said that: he is more fragile than you know.

then i just felt sad when i heard that.

yes, no matter how strong the looking is.
one man can be fragile than you know.

and i am more fragile than you know.
i just pretended to be a independent one.
i just was looking after the little boy inside me.
and get along with others with lots of smile.

then no matter how i hide.
i could not lie to myself.
the sadness just follow me anywhere
maybe it is my shadow
i could not get rid of it.

i am more fragile than i looked.
i am more fragile than you know.
i am not childlish.
but i am not mature to ignore all these mess.
so i get the fragile me.
afraid to be hurt.

hey, please do not let me blue.
it is killing the fragile me inside.
i am sure you get it.

No comments: